The Gooeylight Knight 5000 II light kit comes with everything you need for a quick and easy installation on your motorcycle! Its auxiliary light provides a wonderful high beam angle with 15/30/80 degree lens. The Knight 5000 II LED light pods are small and stylish in form factor and CNC-machined from aluminium with a black anodised finish, creating a really high-quality product. The low-profile body is both elegant and discrete giving many options to mount it where bigger lights might not fit.
The Knight 5000 II is a really powerful aux LED light at 5000 lumens per pod. The beam pattern for these lights is 240 metres down the road and 65 metres across the road, providing excellent illumination both in the form of range and width of light, filling in the shadows and illuminating kerbs and pot holes whilst at the same time increasing your visibility to other road users.
LED lighting with EU-Standard E-Mark Certification
All Gooeylights are certified under the European standard for Automotive lights and carry the “E-mark”. This means that they are legal to use on the road, anywhere in Europe.
All-in-one Smart Control System works with all motorcycle makes
The Gooeylight patented all-in-one smart control system makes for an easy installation. By sensing the bikes voltage, it knows when your bike is running and only then allows the lights to operate. This means there is no complicated wiring or tapping into your bikes wiring loom! Two battery terminals and you are done.
Working in the controllers “intelligent” mode allows the light sensor to automatically switch the lights between the DRL (Daytime Running Light) and current controller dial setting. If you are using the controller in “manual” mode the lights will not automatically change intensity-based on the light conditions around you. You will have to manually adjust the output with the controller dial.
The controller dial allows you to adjust the light output from zero to 100%. That way you can turn them down as light fades or when it’s dark so as not to blind other road users. And turn them up again during daytime to increase your visibility to other road users. The controller will remember what setting they were set to, so when you come back to your bike the next time they will still be set.
Intelligent motorcycle LED light and controller technology from Gooeylight
• An intelligent auto light working mode with smart light sensor
• An intelligent temperature controlling to keep the pods within 75°C
• A lighting status display, rotating dimmer adjusts brightness from 0% – 100%
The G-II control system of the Luna 3000 II light kit enables you also to add other Gooeylight LED light pods like the Gooeylight Luna and Gooeylight Hunter to your bike.
What’s in the box? Knight 5000 Ⅱ light kit is complete with:
• 1 x Gooeylight G-Ⅱ Smart M controller (equipped with a dimmer and a flash button)
• 1 x Wiring harness.
• 2 x Knight 5000 LED light pods utilising four powerful Cree XP-L2 leds per lamp, set at three different angles to ensure a really effective light output pattern
• 2 x Engine bar mounts that fit 18-28mm diameter engine bars
Product Features of the Knight 5000 II Lights
• 4x Cree XP-L2 Leds per pod
• 45W consumption each
• Working voltage 12-24V
• 10000 Lumens per kit
• ECE approval
• 118 grams each
• Pod size-35*103*36mm
• IP67 Waterproof & Submersible
• Built-In overvoltage protection
• Aluminium alloy CNC machined
Warranty Knight 5000 II Light Kit
• 2 years warranty on light pods
• 1 year warranty on controller, harnesses and accessories
Optional extra for the Knight 5000 II Light Kit
5-Wire Accessory Harness
This Gooeylight accessory harness allows you to tap into your bikes lights, creating enhanced integration of your Gooeylight auxiliary LED lights. With this harness you enable the following features:
- Strobe on horn activation
- Go from current setting to 100% output on high beam activation
- Will need an additional accessory for bikes with LED headlights
- With a second set of Luna lights with yellow lens covers you can replicate your turn signals when they are active
- Your lights will only operate when the ignition is on (and engine running) and be totally isolate when the ignition is off