With this bike-specific Triumph horn mount Tiger Explorer you can mount the DENALI SoundBomb Compact 120dB dual-tone air horn to the Triumph motorcycles in the list below. There’s everything you need included, and everything is high quality too. In example, the sturdy steel construction of the mount is laser cut and powder coated. This means it is a precise fit that is durable and corrosion resistant. This kit mounts the horn on the front right lower radiator bracket.
Which bike models does this Triumph horn mount for the DENALI SoundBomb Compact fit?
- Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 2012-2015
- Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 XC 2012-2015
- Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 XCa 2016-2018
- Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 XCx 2016-2018
- Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 XCx Low 2016-2018
- Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 XR 2017-2018
- Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 XRt 2017-2018
- Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 XRx 2017-2018
- Triumph Tiger Explorer 1200 XRx Low 2017-2018
So, you’ve decided to go the SoundBomb route on your Triumph to replace the strangled chicken with a 120dB of a lion’s roar. This mount integrates the SoundBomb Compact to your Triumph Tiger Explorer as if it had always been there.
The horn mount is one thing, what about your wiring kit?
In addition, for easy wiring, have a look at the DENALI plug-n-play wiring kit. It allows quick, easy and safe installation of your horn. To clarify, it saves you doing any cutting, soldering, slicing or crimping to your existing wiring. Just clip one lead to your original horn trigger wire, one lead to battery ground, one lead to battery positive, and plug in your horn’s relay. Job done.
Once you have installed your new SoundBomb and had the chance to have a laugh in the first tunnel, let us know how you like your new lion’s roar! Either leave a comment/review here, or visit our facebook page.