Cardo Packtalk Edge Single comes with Dynamic Mesh Communication GEN 2
The Cardo Packtalk Edge comes as a single or a duo version. No matter, which version you’ll go for – the Packtalk Edge is, in our humble opinion, just the best of intercoms on the market. It works for up to 15 riders at a range of up to 1.6km/1mile.
Cardo Packtalk Edge Single - our favourite features first of all!
No matter what you throw at it, your waterproof Packtalk Edge will take the beating and keep you connected. Come rain, shine, mud, dust or snow!
Cardo (as well as we, by the way) believe in the quality of their products. Hence, the Packtalk Edge comes with a 3 year warranty for extended coverage.
Featuring a 2nd GEN DMC Dynamic Mesh Communication with unparalleled intercom sound quality, easy pairing and robust performance. For up to 15 riders at a range of 1mi / 1.6km.
Sound by JBL
Powerful 40mm high-definition speakers engineered to perfection by JBL experts. Of course with an improved music processor and three redesigned audio profiles.
Cardo’s improved Natural Voice Operation engine rids you from the need to ever press a button again. Just say “Hey Cardo” and tell it what you want. In example “Hey Cardo, volume down”. Easy!
Running our of battery will be in the past! Get two hours talk time after only 20 min of charging.
This is super-handy! Use your Cardo Connect App to download and install latest software updates directly to your Packtalk Edge. No need for cables!
Just bring your Packtalk Edge near the magnetic mount and it will snap on. Simple, easy, secure and cool, when you are too lazy to take off your gloves…
Phone & GPS
All the music you ever wanted streamed directly from your smartphone. Control, share and experience your favorite tune on the roads.
Bluetooth is a standard protocol, but for ease of mind, let us confirm: The Packtalk Edge connects with any other Bluetooth intercom system of any brand.
All features and specifications of the Cardo Packtalk Edge Single
- Two audio channels for mobile phone and GPS
- 2nd generation dynamic mesh communication system
- WiFi & Bluetooth 5.2
- Universal Bluetooth 5.2 and mesh connectivity
- TFT connectivity to display metrics on certain bikes
- 2nd GEN Dynamic Mesh Communication (DMC) Intercom
- Auto-reconnect, HD Live Bluetooth Intercom
- Universal Bluetooth means the Packtalk Edge connects with any other Bluetooth intercom system of any brand
- Intercom group size of up to 15 riders
- Rider-to-rider-range of up to 1 mile (1.6 km)
- Dynamic mesh connection DMC group range up to 5 miles (8 km)
- Strong magnetic mounting system for easy and secure usage
- Operate functionality with your voice
- Multilingual status messages available
- Audio Sound by JBL
- 40mm active JBL speakers with integrated equalisation (EQ) tuning and JBL audio profiles
- Automatic volume control raises or lowers relation to noise
- Stream music from your phone to your Packtalk Edge and skip/change tracks with your voice
- Integrated FM radio operating at 76-108 MHz frequencies
- RDS (Radio Data Systems) with 6 pre-set station memory
Battery, Talk Time & Software
- 13 hours talk time
- Charging time up to 2 hours
- Fast Charging (2 hours talk time after 20 min charge)
- Standby time: 10 days
- Software Updates are done via the over-the-air-functionality or manually via USB cable
- Compatible with the powerful Cardo Connect App
- Dimension main unit: 46mm (H) x 84mm (L)
- Dimension speakers : 40mm diameter, 10mm depth
- Operating Temperature range is -20˚C to 55˚C
- Certificates: CE, FCC/IC, SIG BT, TELEC, UKCA
- 3-year warranty for extended coverage
Installation Video for the Cardo Packtalk Edge Single
Watch this really helpful video to get a good understanding of what goes where in order to set up your Packtalk Edge with ease. The video also shows what’s in the box and how to install the Packtalk Edge on the different helmet styles.