This rugged motorcycle navigator is built to find and share the next gnarly, road-gripping adventure.
- Glove-friendly 4.3-inch display is resistant to everything but your touch.
- Stay connected with the gang with hands-free calling and notifications.
- Control the cruising music and playlists right on your Zumo display.
- Like hills? Curves? We do, too, so we’ll point you to the very best twisties.
- Make all the right moves with clear, detailed maps.
- No computer? No problem. Built-in Wi-Fi® technology wirelessly updates maps and software.
Physical dimensions: 12.5 X 8.6 X 2.5 CM
Display size: 9.4 X 5.6 CM; 10.9 CM (4.3″) DIAGONAL
Display resolution: 480 X 272 PIXELS
Battery type: rechargeable lithium-ion
battery life: up to 4 hours
water rating: ipx7
Maps & memory
Preloaded street maps
Data cards: microsd™ card (not included)
Includes map updates
Incident detection (g-sensor)
Garmin real directions™ landmark guidance
Millions of foursquare® points of interest
Route shaping through preferred cities/streets
Lane assist with junction view (displays junction signs)
Speed limit indicator
Smart notifications via the app
Livetrack via app
Control music and media from a smartphone
Tyre pressure monitor system (not compatible with Garmin tpms)
Garmin adventurous routing™
Rider alert warnings for sharp curves, helmet laws, speed cameras, and more
Planned & dynamic fuel stops
Motorcycle or powersports specific points of interest for cycle repair services, dealers, and more
Helmet law notifications
Round trip routing
Service history log
Custom map support
Topo map support
Includes automotive mount
WHAT’S IN THE BOX?
- zumo® 346LMT-S
- Preloaded City Navigator® for either Full Europe or Western Europe only. Your choice!
- Lifetime maps1 and live traffic2 (indicated by “LMT-S” after model number on the box)
- Motorcycle mount and hardware
- Motorcycle power cable
- USB cable
- Quick start manual